I went on a ride with Paul from Lake Jackson, through Brazoria, and around the prison back home. It was nice getting out, but not our best ride ever. As you can see from the photos, it's not particularly picturesque around here, even when you disregard the surprising number of beer cans on the side of the road. The biggest problem we had was with a few dogs. These guys wanted to protect their territories from us evil bikers intruding on the streets in front. Three of them, at separate houses, weren't tied up and chased us, to the point where we were sprinting away seriously thinking we were about to get bitten. The first one took us by surprise, and as we were talking about it coming down from the excitement, came the second. We didn't hesitate to book it from that one. The third was kind enough to not leave his yard, unlike the previous two who had chased us until they realized they wouldn't catch us. I've never been chased like that before, and hope I don't again. I didn't have that problem last time I went on this ride.
Aside from the dogs, we had a good time getting some fresh air and exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment