We've been having too good a time this summer to update the blog much. Here's a brief summary:
Recently, we went to the county fair with our friends, Scott, Elle, and their daughter Ondine. Most of us had fun on the ferris wheel. Guess who didn't.
I took Aimee out to Traverse City for our 5th anniversary. We stayed at a great bed and breakfast on a cherry orchard, just east of East Traverse Bay. We had some awesome food at Trattoria Stella, visited a couple vineyards, hiked the sand dunes out to Lake Michigan, and ran through a corn maze. At the end of the maze, the farmers there convinced me to buy a few of their trees, so now we have two apple and a pear tree to remember the anniversary. Not that it will mean anything if I end up killing the trees...
And who can forget the Munger Potato Festival early in August? Fried tater tots, a ranch dressing fountain, a parade, an RC half-man begging for candy, and a potato gun. Awesome.
There are more pics in the folder than I linked to here, so enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment