You know what the best thing about this couch is? Two recliners! TWO!! I'm never getting a couch without recliners again. If you come visit, just make sure not to squish a cat when you put the recliner away.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Big Person Furniture
To celebrate my job (and most importantly pay check) Steve and I finally replaced the Ikea futon we've hated for the last three years.
You know what the best thing about this couch is? Two recliners! TWO!! I'm never getting a couch without recliners again. If you come visit, just make sure not to squish a cat when you put the recliner away.
You know what the best thing about this couch is? Two recliners! TWO!! I'm never getting a couch without recliners again. If you come visit, just make sure not to squish a cat when you put the recliner away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment