Louise and her awesome cuddly dogs Milo and Emmi

Steve and Aimee cuddling the dogs. These dogs are doing their best to convert us to small dog lovers. Let me tell you, their best is pretty good.

We had a great time skiing at Loveland ski area, where after demoing some awesome Nordicas Aimee decided that she needs a new pair of skis.
We also went on a great cross country ski hut trip. The six mile all uphill trip in just about killed us, but after that we had lots of fun. There was beautiful scenery, fluffy powder, good company, gigantic games of double deck hearts, cribbage and much more!
On the trail

Doug and Gwen making it look easy
Dad in the snow
At least the 6 miles in were accompanied by gorgeous weather and beautiful views.

Aimee practicing her seal slides down the hill
It may not work for everyone, but I found love when I jumped into a snowbank. Watch out eharmony this could be the next hot thing!
Heading out to play in the snow. We're going to try some downhill for a change.
Polar star hut. Our oasis in the snow
The Bailey's and Snow chefs Becky and Lucy working their magic. I swear this is the best drink I've ever had. I highly recommend it.
Back at the trail head! We survived! This trip was a ton of fun and Steve is standing on some snow I'm not really that short, really.

On the trail

Doug and Gwen making it look easy
Dad in the snow
At least the 6 miles in were accompanied by gorgeous weather and beautiful views.
Aimee practicing her seal slides down the hill
It may not work for everyone, but I found love when I jumped into a snowbank. Watch out eharmony this could be the next hot thing!
Heading out to play in the snow. We're going to try some downhill for a change.
Polar star hut. Our oasis in the snow
The Bailey's and Snow chefs Becky and Lucy working their magic. I swear this is the best drink I've ever had. I highly recommend it.
Back at the trail head! We survived! This trip was a ton of fun and Steve is standing on some snow I'm not really that short, really.
No comments:
Post a Comment